Raining.fm is a small project by myself Neil Lockwood. I live in Australia with my beautiful fiance Amy and my two amazing sons Caden and Tate. I would like to dedicate this site and app to them.
During the week I work in web development and in the evenings, I love to work on passion projects such as this.
I listen to the rain every night while I sleep and I find it useful for focusing at work. I could never find the perfect sound, so I thought, why not make it! And that’s how Raining.fm started.
I would like to thank the following people for their awesome work, without whom this project would have taken waaay longer or might not look as beautiful.
- Original Photo’s “Venice Rain 2” and “Venice Rain 3” courtesy of my mate Lachie Millard © 2017, check the rest of his amazing work on his website.
- Original Photo “Tompkins Sq. Park” by Unknown useage license here.
- Original Photo “Water on Wood” by Darren Brooks useage license here.
- Original Photo “pitch” by Rashida S. Mar B. useage license here.
- Original Photo “Raindrops in pond with waterlily” by Fokko Muller useage license here.
- Rain audio sample created by raining.fm crew from a source track by Arctura, useage license here.
- Loud Thunder audio sample created by raining.fm crew from a source track by Martin Lightning, useage license here.
- Scott Schiller for his radical SoundManager 2 API, useage license here.
All other sounds recorded and created by yours truly.
I hope you enjoy raining.fm